Most of the plastic products in daily life are produced by injection molding machines. The injection molding production of plastic products requires molds. That is to say, the complete injection molding solution should be the injection molding machine + mold method. This puts some requirements on the injection molding machine and the matched mold. Now let's briefly talk about the matching requirements of the injection mold maker and the injection mold.
1. The number of shots of the injection molding mold is simply one pair of one mold to inject several products at a time. There are 1 out of 1, 1 out of 4, 1 out of 8, and 1 out of 16 on the market.
(1) The number of mold injections is generally related to the size of the mold, and the size of the mold is related to the clamping size of the injection molding machine, which needs to be matched when matching the size.
(2) The number of injections is also limited by the size of the product.
2. The size of the injection mold is actually related to the type of injection molding machine, which is divided into vertical injection molding machine and horizontal injection molding machine.
(1) Vertical injection mold makers have vertical clamping, and the size of the clamping system is limited. Therefore, the mold size of vertical injection molding machines is generally not too large, which is doomed to be a vertical injection molding machine that can only make injection products with relatively small dimensions.
(2) Horizontal injection molding machine because the entire injection molding structure is horizontal, the size of the clamping system is not limited when designing, which provides sufficient space for the size of the injection mold during injection molding, so the larger plastic products must be injected with a horizontal machine.
The more common vertical injection molding machine molds include AC plug molds, DC plug molds, USB plug molds, toothbrush handles, accessories, golf balls, corsages, antennas, badges, buttons, chargers, electrical appliances, stationery, lampshades, instrument shells, cases, furniture, sports goods, gears, etc.